OneTouch Delica Lancing System
Make Testing Easy with the OneTouch UltraMini Meter
Learn to Check Your Blood Sugar in 3 Simple Steps with the OneTouch UltraMini Meter
- Insert test strip and confirm code: Tip: Before beginning, remember to wash your hands thoroughly with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry. Insert a test strip.. black and white striped side first. Confirm that the code on your meter screen is 25. If not, use up or down arrows to change it to 25.
- Get blood sample: Prepare lancing device, hold firmly against the side of your finger and press the release button. Gently squeeze and/or massage your fingertip to form a round drop of blood.
- Apply blood to test strip: Touch the tip of the strip to the edge of the drop of blood to draw it in. Counting backwards from 5 to 1, the meter will display your result in just 5 seconds.
*Important: These instructions are simplified to supplement training by your healthcare professional. Before testing, read your OneTouch Meter Owner’s Booklet carefully.
Try more comfortable testing with the new OneTouch Delica Lancing System.
- Remove black cap (twist counterclockwise and pull) and insert lancet, until it snaps into place.
- Twist off the plastic lancet top with one full turn. Replace the black cap; turn clockwise to secure.
- Set depth control; 1-7 (1 is the shallowest setting, 7 is the deepest).
- Slide the cocking control back until it clicks. Hold device firmly against the side of you finger. Press the round release button.
*Important: Before lancing, read the OneTouch Delica User Guide carefully.
OneTouch is committed to providing you with the support you need. For questions on how to use your meter, please call Customer Service at 1-800-227-8862. Don’t forget to register your new meter at http://www.OneTouchDiabetes.com/product-registration to receive product updates, articles and tips to help you manage better.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Disclaimer: This information was taken directly from the OneTouch pamphlet. I have never used the product so I have no opinion of it either yes or no to how good it is or how it works. Please call the above number to get more information on the product.
I am a free-lance writer and Blogger. I am the author of the book "Firehouse 101" (IUniverse.com 2005) part of trilogy of books centered in New York City. My next book "Love Triangles" is finished being edited and should be ready for release in the Fall. My latest book, "Dinner at Midnight", a thriller is on its last chapter. My long awaited book explains the loss of the 2004 Yankee game to Boston.
I work as a Consultant, Adjunct College Professor, Volunteer Fireman and Ambulance member and Blogger. I have a blog site for caregivers called 'bergencountycaregiver', a step by step survival guide to all you wonderful folks taking care of your loved ones, a walking project to walk every block, both sides, of the island of Manhattan "MywalkinManhattan" and discuss what I see and find on the streets of New York and three sites to accompany it. One is an arts site called "Visiting a Museum", where I showcase small museums, historical sites and parks that are off the beaten track both in Manhattan and outside the city to cross reference with "MywalkinManhattan" blog site. Another is "DiningonaShoeStringNYC", featuring small restaurants I have found on my travels in this project, that offer wonderful meals for $10.00 and under. So be on the lookout for updates on all three sites and enjoy 'MywalkinManhattan'. The third is my latest site, "LittleShoponMainStreet", which showcases all the unique and independent shops that I have found on my travels throughout and around Manhattan.
I have started two new blog sites for the fire department, one "EngineOneHasbrouck HeightsFireDepartmentnj" for the Hasbrouck Heights Fire Department to discuss what our Engine Company is doing and the other is "BergenCountyFireman'sHomeAssociation" for the Bergen County Fireman's Association, which fire fighters from Bergen County, NJ, go to the Fireman's Home in Boonton, NJ to bring entertainment and cheer to our fellow brother fire fighters quarterly.
This entry was posted in Diabetes Programming
, Disability Programming
, Drug Assistance Programming
, Medicare/Medicaid Programming
, Men's Programming
, New Jersey Senior Programming
, Prescription Drug Programs
, Senior Caregiver Programs
, Senior Services
, Support Services for Seniors
, Woman's Programming
and tagged Author Justin Watral
, Author Justin Watrel
, Justin Watral
, Justin Watrel
, One Touch Delcia Lancing System
, Warren George Watrel
, Warren Watrel
. Bookmark the permalink
Please call the above number for more information on the product.
LikeLiked by 1 person