ReferenceUSA: NJ State Library
The premier Business and Consumer reference and research tool offering instant access to over 22 million residents. Also available online 24/7 at: http://www.jerseyclicks.org.
Our information sources include: White and Yellow Pages, annual reports, SEC information, government data, business magazines, USPS, Internet research and the U.S. Census Bureau.
Our Business Database: 21 million strong!
Search by and find: Name, Industry, SIC/NAICS, Executive names/titles, Address, Phone and fax numbers, Number of employees, Sales Volume, Stock quote and information, Website, Corporate linkage, Credit rating, News headlines and more!
Our Consumer Database: More than 260 million records:
Search by and find: Name (First, Last or Middle Initial), Phone Number, Address, ZIP code, city, metro area, county/state, Estimated home income, estimated home value.
U.S. Business Database Sample Searches:
- A graphic designed would like to send his resume to employers in the Dallas, TX area regarding employment. This person would like to work for a company that has at least 100 employees.
- How many coffee shops are in the Cambridge Highlands neighborhood of the Boston metro area? Hint: use the ‘Neighborhood’ option for geography.
- Find all the retail trade businesses with 1-9 employees that have a website and a female executive. Hint: use the major industry search.
U.S. Consumer Database Sample Searches:
- How many residents are in the MSA (metropolitan statistical area) of Boulder-Longmont, CO that have an estimated home income of $40,000-$99,999.
- Find a list of residents in ZIP code 22315 with an estimated home value of $125,00-$249,999.
- Find some of Donald Taylor’s neighborhood in Joppa, MD.
Everyone can benefit from ReferenceUSA!
Use our Business Database to:
*Conduct job searches
*Look for sales leads
*Find new business opportunties
*Locate out of town companies
*Track down addresses/phone numbers
*Conduct patent and market research
Rely on the CONSUMER database to:
*Plan family reunions and weddings
*Organize class reunions
*Find neighbors or long lost friends
Use the Quick Search feature to search by company name, city, state or phone number.
*Use Custom Search to use any combination of search criteria.
*Download: select the records, click ‘download’, select your level of detail and click ‘download’ again.
*Print: select the records, click ‘print’, select your level of detail and click ‘print’ again.
*Use and asterick (*) to do a wildcard search in the company and executive name fields.
*When choosing geography selects, choose “City, State, not “City, State’ AND ‘State’.
*When searching under a company name, be as simple as possible.
Disclaimer: This information was taken directly from the NJ State Library Association. I have never used the service before so I have no opinion of the service either yes or no. Please call or email them for more information.
Please call or email to the above numbers for more information.
LikeLiked by 1 person